Thread: Pull Ups for my girlfriend.

Default Pull Ups for my girlfriend.

My girlfriend is missing being able to wear bambinos at college and I suggested she get some pull ups to wear when she can't go all out. I'm trying to find out what brand/size would be good for her. She's got big hips, about 135 lbs, 5' 4" or so, jean size 9. Thanks for any help.

Goodnites would probably fit her a little too tight, so you might just have to go with an adult diaper brand. I've heard that adult pullups really suck, though.

Adult pullups do suck. Like really really suck. That is something that ab diaper makers should try out next... adult pullups that do not suck. I would buy them up in a heart beat for days out

You can try the largest size of girl goodnites, but they'd be tight too... not functional at all.

Dunno ? all matters of if your planing to buy localy or online ? of if cant go all out with bambinos try finding something abit better on the wallet

Hows about Tranquilitys or abenas ? or dunno