Thread: furry costume help

Default furry costume help

i'm looking for a tail,

like this one - wolf tail - - asura

can someone send me a link to a site were i can buy a tail like that?

much appreciated, sparky

I'll have to have a look around the medieval CHristmas market by the river here. I remember buying a tail a few years ago at just that market, so they may still have them.
    Dunno about any websites though.

I purchased my green tail at an anime convention last winter. (Unfortunately it got stolen when I wore it to school recently! ) I'm not sure where else to buy them other than online - but I have a feeling they would be a bit pricey. Browse around and compare prices. Good luck!

There is a person I know who makes cosplay stuff as well as fur suits. Komic krazi Studios: Art and costuming is her website. Go to the costume section.

BushyCat makes/sells tails.
    Lion of the Sun as well.
    Lion of the Sun

If you aren't happy with any of these sites, there are many many more. I could go looking through some business cards I have lying around from cons to find some more places if you'd like.

Fursuits by Lacy and SPark Costuming! would be my immediate recommendations as you're stateside, my spare tail is an SPark that was sold and shipped to the uk for $40 unfortunately not many of the larger makers do small parts such as ears and tails, though some like Arend studios do them on a by request basis.

If you dont mind the extra cost on shipping I can recommend quite a few UK based makers too, just let me know

if thats a bought tail. then i know who made it.

Tails : NorthFur FX & Mascots, Online Store

these guys are the best. Their work is awsome and even tho their a bit pricey you have plenty of choices and they are quality. i have had a tail and ears from them for years.

I have met them in person and they are two awsome guys. Hope it helps.

in the wolf tail section. mine is in the 2nd row, middle picture, right tail.