Thread: Glad to be here

Default Glad to be here

Hi, It's a wonderful thing (the internet) that people can discuss personal issues that 30 years ago we hid from. I used to think that I was the only person in the world that had an issue. I never talked about it and hope that those that knew, never exposed me. My personal relationships were often a source of fear that someone would get too close and discover my secrets. I hid my issues the best I could only to occasionally be embarrased when I slipped up and was exposed. I was very shy to the unsuspecting person, however it was more that I did not want anyone to get close enough to discover my secret and tell the world. I look back now and wonder who I might have met had my secret been known. I wonder if someone with the same issue and I might have got together. Anyway, more to follow later. It's really great to be here. Thank You kevson

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests?