Thread: tennesse ad/dl day

Default tennesse ad/dl day

was wonderin if there were any ab/dl in tennesse that would want to do a "play date"
    living in the dorms i havent been able to indulge in my diapers and was wantin to set up a day somewhere so ne one want to email me at or message me on here

thanks

Mastermind
    Last edited by abmastermind; 04-Dec-2009 at 20:49. Reason: remove email

This isn't the right place to discuss this sort of thing - you don't details, etc. to be seen by anyone and everyone. Get a mod to move it to the regular forum if you think there's an audience for a meet up like that, and bare in mind you did join a month ago, people might not want to meet up until they've got to know you a bit more. Same applies to me - I wouldn't want to suggest or arrange anything for a bit yet.

Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by thanksforallthefish View Post
    This isn't the right place to discuss this sort of thing - you don't details, etc. to be seen by anyone and everyone. Get a mod to move it to the regular forum if you think there's an audience for a meet up like that, and bare in mind you did join a month ago, people might not want to meet up until they've got to know you a bit more. Same applies to me - I wouldn't want to suggest or arrange anything for a bit yet.

Just my $0.02
    He makes a good point I would not try this till 6 months to a year maybe never.

And if I did want to try i'd do it through PMing not public forums.

my

ok thats cool i was just tryin to find a way to unwind that didnt involve alcohol or nicotine but u made a good point

Peaceful

Glad you want to avoid using those substances. Smart move.

ya i hate livin in the city im a country boy and nashville is a big change

Quote Originally Posted by abmastermind View Post
    ok thats cool i was just tryin to find a way to unwind that didnt involve alcohol or nicotine but u made a good point
    I see you took my advise. But yea those things are bad to.

Oh, and get rid of your email before a bot picks it up and spams the hell out of you.