Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Thrift Store Find

Peaceful

Default Lucky Thrift Store Find

Well, I was in a thrift store today, I go looking for babyish blankets and other things. When I got to the baby section, I found a sealed bag of diapers that I thought were for adults. They were about the size of the diapers I use, and it was a 12 pack for 5 bucks (a nice 42 cents a diaper). I had to pick them up. I rushed home and put one on over my Walgreens. The name of the diapers I got are Wugs (anyone ever heard of them). They are beige, plastic backed, and rather noisy. I am unsure how absorbent they are, but I hope to find that out later tonight.

Hooray for thrift stores!!!

Peaceful

Thanks spddan. It feels nice to be sitting in a couple diapers right now.

Jeffy

Wooo! give us a review on those diapers if you can n.n

Peaceful

I will, but I tried to find them online, and apparently there is nothing on them.

Your super lucky, is that where they keep the adult diapers? Ive looked and can never find much... :-( But now I will check in there. Love to hear how they are...

Peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio62 View Post
    Your super lucky, is that where they keep the adult diapers? Ive looked and can never find much... :-( But now I will check in there. Love to hear how they are...
    Funny thing is, I didn't expect to see them there. I was shocked and was like, "Are there other *B/DLs in my area, or did some old person pass away (I mean no disrespect here) and their family just brought them to get rid of them. However, now that I have found them once, there will always be the possibility of finding them again.

Its true through, I mean, why would they really be there in the first place, just because of this though i'm gonna keep my eyes even wider open, lol, thanks for the news... And have you tried them yet?

Peaceful

No, I am in a computer lab, and since the Wugs is not the diaper that's right next to my skin, and I don't feel like switching them in a public place. Fear not though, when I use one, I will write a review.