Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boots Plastic Pants

Default Boots Plastic Pants

Boots Staydry Unisex PVC Briefs - Boots

Hiya guys! I am going into town tomorrow to get the train but before that, I'd like to go to Boots and get some plastic pants. Are the ones in the above link any good? I'm all out of drynites you see, so I have no stuffers and because I want to spend almost all day in them, I want to do all I can to prevent leaks. Thanks!

Crap crap crap crap crap don't do anything at all!!!

Leak straight outttttttttttttt, don't waste your money dude!

They are just to stop leaks or go over cloth diapers. If you put them on and pee it will all leek out the sides. They are good if you have diapers but useless without them.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    They are just to stop leaks or go over cloth diapers. If you put them on and pee it will all leek out the sides. They are good if you have diapers but useless without them.
    Even still, there not very good then.

If your not bothered about the money then by all means get them, but I threw mine after about 2 days

They are the only PPs I can get at the moment are cetainly the most comfortable that I have tried. PPs are only meant as a barrier between wet cloth diapers and your outer clothes - they do that very well. Do PPs will as far as I am aware retain free liquid

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    They are the only PPs I can get at the moment are cetainly the most comfortable that I have tried. PPs are only meant as a barrier between wet cloth diapers and your outer clothes - they do that very well. Do PPs will as far as I am aware retain free liquid

Richard
    We must be talking about some different ones then, surely? :P

I think that you guys understood or i did but i think he is saying that he already has some diapers but because he doesn't have the goodnites he has less absorbency so he wants to use these for a precaution.
    if so: then i would have no idea because that brand i have never herd of before.
    If not: then what the above posters said

Heres some wise advice, Drynites and PVC pants are a lost cause,
    Just buy PROPER nappies,
    rather than going into boots and spending 4.50 on A pair of pants and 6 for nine drynites,
    Go to Lloyds and buy a pack of TWENTY ONE tena flex maxis, for an extra 3.65.
    They are comfy, quiet and absorbant enough to last all night or day (assuming you dont guzzle coffee :p) and wont leak like the pullups did.
    The only downside is that only the big stores stock them, But 'Ull's got about 16 of there pharmacys so youre bound to find some, good luck.

Hi guys. Sorry to dig up this thread again but it's better than clogging up the server with an extra thread.

I'm going to get the boots plastic pants on Sunday and because I'm going home on the train on Sunday, I've devisded to buy some nappies while I'm in there. The choice is either the depend pants for men or the staydry super pull ups. So which one should I go for?