Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats your favorite james bond 007 movie?

Default whats your favorite james bond 007 movie?

whats your favorite james bond 007 movie?

Goldeneye for sure. First one I ever saw, so it was always my favourite. 006 was a solid bad guy too. Goldfinger was also was very good. Casion Royale was a very solid movie, but it wasn't a James Bond movie. If I want a well done action flick, I'll watch one, but when I want to see an over-the-top secret agent dude run around saving the wrold from ridiculous villains using crazy gadgets, I expect James Bond to deliver. I think another one I like is Diamonds are Forever. Its not that I think I like it, I do like it its just that I'm not sure if that's the name of the one Im thinking of. Too many of them apparently. Anyways, Quantam of Solace sucked.

most likely goldeneye i just love the style in it and how all the bad guys are russian and always smoking cigarettes it adds a weird kinda classy feeling to the whole movie. its been a long time since i've seen it but i recall a part where bond bunji jumps off the side of a massive dam or something and somehow manages not to die or drown in the freezing water below while keeping his hair absolutly perfect (like he always does lol) pure 90's style.

Moonraker! I love it!

I'm just going to have to go with Goldfinger. That shit is classic! Connery is the true Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    I'm just going to have to go with Goldfinger. That shit is classic! Connery is the true Bond.
    I totally agree! Goldfinger Rocks, Odd Job? The classic lines.. It doesnt get any better IMAO

Goldeneye is perhaps the best, but I love Moonraker. From Russia with Love also has a place in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    The World Is Not Enough