Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, it is the users hi hello wishes ADISC..

Default Yes, it is the users hi hello wishes ADISC..

I haven't done one of these introduction threads in a long time. Keep that in mind.

I'm JayJ. A self-proclaimed asshole artist. Are we allowed to swear? I didn't see anything in the FAQ or stickies about cussing. Maybe I missed it? It's not that I'm foul mouthed. It's just once in a while I like to say a dirty word or two.

"Dammit! They're letting women vote now!?"
    "Shit! I ran over the neighbor. Little help?"
    "I fucking LOVE chocolate milk!"

Anyway. I found about the ABDL community sometime in 1995 when I was surfing my Uncle's computer. I discovered DPF and random stories on various home pages. Then around late 1997 my Mom got the Internet and I started to look up diaper stuff. Re-discovered DPF and found a place called Li'l Tommy's TB Page. After hanging around there for a while, I started my first website called Alaska Teen Baby in 1998. It had a few drawings, some stories, and whatnot. Then the site was taken down by the host Angelfire.

In 1999, I started another website called JayJ's Diaper Site (sometimes called JayJ's Drawing Site). It's still running today with that 1999 look to it. I really need to give it a facelift. The update page is where most of the action is. I'll rant like some escaped mental patient about whatever is on my mind. Mostly obscure movies that no one else cares about. Like the other site, there's artwork, stories, and random stuff.

Uh, yeah, I don't know what else to write. Feel free to ask me questions. I'm kinda' bad when it comes to remembering to visit forums because I'm one of those "out of sight, out of mind" kinds of people--

>Tip: Reading the stickies at the top of this forum will really help you make a good first impression on ADISC.

>will really help you make a good first impression

>good first impression

...Damn

well JayJ i dont remember myself if youre allowed to swear in the site, but most people find it impolite and are mature enough not to do it anyway(please note im not trying to be rude), you could probably put it like this.

I f*****g Love chocolate milk

some people on the site are still as young as 12/13 and i dont really think they want to see swearing.

Anyway F**k all of that S**t, and welcome to ADISC, what kind of movies do you like, i also like art too.

Fuck it, I love chocolate milk too!

Welcome to ADISC!

We generally don't go out of our way to use profanity, but when the opportunity arises, very few would turn it down! I think there was a thread on "Your favorite curse word" or whatever at one time, so it's likely you won't be drawn and quartered if a shit or fuck slips out every now and then!

You can always just claim you have tourettes.

My cat is a were-dog. It's terrifying.

Also, welcome to ADISC. Out of all the forums you'll ever see, this is certainly one of them. Hope you take lots of fun, and that your experience here is an enjoyable one.

Hey JayJ. We seem to have a very similar personality. ...Damn. I'm an artist too.
    Calling myself an artist...ha. I have never heard anyone call me a good artist besides my family, which never really means anything.
    But, anyways, welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay, man.

Quote Originally Posted by fallout3 View Post
    some people on the site are still as young as 12/13 and i dont really think they want to see swearing.
    Yikes! Don't want to upset'em. I'm not bad about cussing, at least I don't think I am. I'll keep it as low as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by fallout3 View Post
    Anyway F**k all of that S**t, and welcome to ADISC, what kind of movies do you like, i also like art too.
    B-movies, Z-movies, exploitation movies, how-did-this-garbage-get-made movies, so-bad-its-good movies. Following clips may contain scenes of violence, sexual themes, naughty words, bad acting, no CGI special effects, etc.

Death Wish III: This movie is so over the top that it's hilarious. Seriously.
    youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU

Screamplay: Here's a movie made in the style of old German Expressionism films.
    youtube.com/watch?v=THhTkkWvhho

Duel to the Death: This might my top favorite martial arts movie.
    youtube.com/watch?v=AnI3lyhJtvQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    You can always just claim you have tourettes.
    Guys, I totally have tourettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    My cat is a were-dog. It's terrifying.
    It's like a messed up version of Catdog?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Chocolate milk rules!
    You bet your tail it is! I have to say, that's a cute avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Hey JayJ. We seem to have a very similar personality. ...Damn. I'm an artist too.
    This can mean only one thing. You're my evil duplicate who plans on killing me and taking my place! AAAAGGGHHHHH!

Btw, your artwork isn't bad. I kinda' like it.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. :3

Just for mentioning Catdog you've made my day. How messed up was that show anyways?

Science does not approve.

I always wondered how they went to the bathroom.