Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Family Guy episode or line

Default Favorite Family Guy episode or line

whats your favorite episode and/or line from family guy?
    I recommend visiting if your a little rusty

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Peter (narrating his life): "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
    I woke several hours later in a daze."

When Stewie and Brian are shown (briefly) as a real-life non-cartoon dog and baby, in the fairly recent episode where they teleport between parallel universes. The whole episode is great, but that bit especially. 'It's a wonderful day for pie...'

Family Guy's Cool

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of there home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call.

Diane simmons (Sighs): Ghostbusters Tom.

Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company, thats just stupid what you said.

I just saw it the other day again...

The one where Meg finds God, and Brian finally explains to her the wonderful possibilities of not relying in God, but instead in being open-minded. He asks her to consider what magnificient thing we may all be a part of. At this point, the animation proceeds to zoom "outwards," showing the city, then the state, then the country, then Earth, then the universe, etcetera etcetera, until it's zooming away from galaxies and galaxies...

...and then the scene shifts to the lampshade all of those little universes were a part of, and Rob Lowe and Adam West are sitting in single beds in a room with sleeping-caps on, reading books, all live-action. They talk about being big, famous Hollywood actors and how they have to get tons of sleep.

It made me laugh so hard.

Road to Multiverse
    Not all dogs go to Heaven

Chris: What do you do at a Young Republicans meeting?
    Alyssa: We help those who already have the means to help themselves. Also, we perpetuate the idea that Jesus chose America to destroy non-believers and brown people.
    Chris: I don't know why, but I feel safer already.

my favorite quote?

"oh you heavn't head?"
    you know the rest

if not, here it is again!

Peter: Hey Lois!
    Lois: What?
    Peter: Diarrhea!
    (Lois laughs)
    Lois: Peter, I'm holdin' iced tea!

I always loved that line...

Peter: Yeah...but none of this would've happened if someone hadn't stolen my (fuck)ing Surfin' Bird record!!

Epic. But, of course, the one we all love...

Tom Tucker: And now, we go live to Asian reporter Trisha Takanawa.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
    Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
    (They all drink.)
    Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
    (Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
    Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
    (Only Quagmire drinks.)
    ****About 33 drinks later****
    Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
    Quagmire: Oh God.
    (Quagmire takes a drink.)
    Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
    Quagmire: Oh come on!
    (Quagmire drinks again.)
    Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
    Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

(peter sits on the couch with a crack pipe after the death of his father... brian casually walks in)

brian: "peter what the hell are you doing?"
    peter: "smoking crack"
    brian: "what?! where did you get crack from?"
    peter: "from blacks..."
    brian: "...."
    peter: "yeah backs hardware store there's a white guy out the front selling it"

and id have to say fav. episode of all time? i dunno probebly where meg gets obsessed with brian and ends up kidnapping him (i was amazed that one even got to air let alone dvd) or the episode where jesus comes back and ends up giving peter the one trashman record he uses to drive everyone insane "bird bird bird bird is the word... etc" i loled.

"Aha! So they do make bigger diapers. This decitful woman told me i would have to start using the toilet. Well fie on the toilet...sitting there, feeding off other people's doodoos while contributing nothing of it's own to society. *runs to bathroom* You get a job!"

I say, am I to spend the entire day wallowing around in my own feces? [ claps hands] A little service here!