Thread: Good drawing Sites?

Default Good drawing Sites?

Can someone direct me in the right direction here? I am very interested in drawing, but I lack the skills needed. So, can I get some links to a good site to teach beginner skills? I am particularly interested in still life and cityscape scenes.

Here, let me google that for you.

Google is a great place to start with this inquiry, before making your 309th thread.

And it depends on what you want to draw. Do you want to draw manga style? Anime style? Realistic? Toony?

Saw your still-life/cityscapes comment.

Just plug "how to draw still life" into google, it hasn't failed me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Can someone direct me in the right direction here? I am very interested in drawing, but I lack the skills needed.
    I looked all over the place for a website that would help me draw. A lot of them give you stupid step-by-step things on how to draw things one way, and most of them don't tell you that the only way to become good at drawing is to practice! If you are having trouble practicing then maybe taking a class will help you. Being accountable to someone is a good way to get motivated to do something, and you get the one-on-one help and advice from a person who is themselves an artist.