Thread: Hello from California

Default Hello from California

Hi, Wet Pants (soggy) Mike from Livermore, CA. I love desperation and wet pants/diaper accidents....espeically when I'm in an embarrassin situaiton like a mall or store....When I wear diapers I usually wait till I've wet 3/4 times and then o out shoppin, knowin that if I wet one more time my diaper will leak and wet my pants.....when I run out of diapers I'll wear 5/6/7 pairs of long legged cotton breifs....they feel like and look like I'm wearin diapers but show the wet stain quicker as you would expect...Sure would love tro find others in the SF Bay Area whould like to join me, watch me, or make me have embarrassing accidents!!!!!!

Welcome to adisc. Just to let you know this isn't a dating/personals site - your not going to get people to meet you any time soon from adisc, if ever. 'Support community' is important here - we're about more than just the diaper!

Tell us a bit more about yourself, aside from DL stuff. What are your hobbies, what music do you like?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests to share? Just keep in mind that this is not a dating site and I am already feeling something suspicious.