Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: immortal quotes

Default immortal quotes

I had a couple ppl ask me about my signature. Its from the Robot Chicken Star Wars special, when Darth Vader calls the Emperor to tell him a bunch of teenagers just blew up the brand new death star.

It got me thinking, there are tons of quotes from the last few years that will outlive their respectable venue, and I wonder if you all can spot some. So, if you know a popular quote, or one that should be, and the obscure reference it came from, write them down.

Here are a couple to start you off:
    I'll take pleasure in guttin you... BOY.... [rouge marine from The Rock]

Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative. [Preacher from Deep Blue Sea]

Sir, I protest - I am NOT a merry man!! [Worf from Star Trek TNG]

Trespassers will... thats short for "Trespassers William." [Piglet: the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh]

SpanglishMuffin

i'm not fat im fluffy [Gabrial Iglesias]

Stop trying to hit me and just hit me [morpheus from the matrix]

Misiltoe can be deadly if you eat it, A Kiss can be deadlier if you mean it [Catwoman from Batman returns]

I can't think of anymore I just got up, But I'll be back [terminator]

"These aren't the droids you're looking for..."

"I believe Captain... that's what I said" [Kirk reiterates something Spock said in simpler terms]

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid." - Cpt. Jack Sparrow

"Singing in the rain!" - Alex De Large

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." - Hunter S Thompson

I know what your thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" well, to tell you the truth, in all this exitement i kind of lost track myself. But being as this is .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do i feel lucky? well, do ya, punk. Dirty Harry

Necessary? it's not necessary that i drink my own urine, but it's sterile and i like how it tastes. Dodgeball

Are we there yet?

If you were waiting for the oppertune momemt that was it. Pirates of the carribean
    Last edited by HakuKit; 01-Dec-2009 at 19:51. Reason: typed piates instead of pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    "These aren't the droids you're looking for..."
    I wanted to go to Tashi Station and pick up some power converters!

Ah so you've agreed my proposal is sound, now we are haggling over price....

Price? *pop* [Davey Jones and Captain Jack POTC]

Your just jealous because I'm a Geniune freak and you have to wear a mask... [Penguin from Batman returns]

Please...... I wouldn't touch you to scratch you... [again batman quote said by catwoman]

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except all of the others that have preceded it."

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Tiochfaidh ArLa!

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWally View Post
    Ah so you've agreed my proposal is sound, now we are haggling over price....

Price? *pop* [Davey Jones and Captain Jack POTC]

Your just jealous because I'm a Geniune freak and you have to wear a mask... [Penguin from Batman returns]

Please...... I wouldn't touch you to scratch you... [again batman quote said by catwoman]
    Robin: Holy rusted metal, Batman!
    Batman: What?!
    Robin: The floor, its rusted metal... and full of holes!
    [Best batman quote EVER!, Batman Forever]