Community Newsletter for November 2009

Introduction (for newbies)

Hello everyone, tis Moo, your friendly robo-bovine, here with your Newsletter for November.

Lots of things have been happening at ADISC over the last month, so I'm not going to even try to cover them all.

Indeed, each day, ADISC gets:

• over 5,000 new live chat messages
  • 400 to 600 new forum posts
  • 20 to 30 new forum threads (discussions)
  • 400 to 600 active users
  • 1-10 new photos
  • 2-5 new blog entries

Those stats are per *day*, remember.
So, over a week, we are easily getting over 35,000 new live chat messages and over 3,300 new posts.
So, there's plenty to do on ADISC. You can use our live chat to connect with old friends or make new ones, our discussion forums to discuss topics of interest, our wiki articles to research interesting topics, and our blogs to keep up with your friends' lives, as well as talking about the happenings in your own.

With all that activity, here's what I'll cover in this issue:

• An overview of recent, popular topics of discussion on the forums
  • A shoutout to our donors who helped cover our costs for 2009
  • A summary of recent and upcoming changes.
  • Instructions on how to opt in, or out, of getting this Newsletter delivered by email.

If so, check out these helpful summaries.
They tell you what ADISC is about, and give you helpful tips.

If you have an issue...

Want to participate, but encountering an issue?

• If your browser wants to download the pages as zip files, clear your cache and restart your browser. In Internet Explorer, you can do this by using the "Tools" menu, selecting "Internet Options", then the "Delete" button under "Browsing History".
  • If you forgot your password, just go here to get a reminder.
  • If you need to update your email address, go here.

Hot Discussions On ADISC

ABies are:

The DLs are talking about:

The babyfurs are:

Roleplay wise, the two most active current RPs are:

As for stories in progress, there are several highly popular ones:

While as for finished stories, we have these:

Controversy rages in the Mature Topics forum, with:

Other recently popular discussions include:

Recent Changes

Over the last month, we've made several changes to enhance your ADISC experience.

• Updating our privacy policy, to give you better protection.
  • Improving the look and feel of the site, with cosmetic tweaks such as showing your green names on the homepage.
  • Improving the speed of the site, with backend tweaks.

Upcoming Changes

There are big changes in the works for ADISC!
Look for announcements within the next month about:

1. An improved homepage
  2. Faster page load times
  3. New AB/DL (and non-abdl) articles for you to read and discuss

Special Donor Shoutout

I'd like to give a special thank you to those people who donated over the last month.
Your generosity is truly amazing, and your modesty in not wanting your names mentioned in this newsletter is very impressive.
From all of ADISC, thank you!

I'd also like to point out that if you'd like to donate, but lack the funds to do so, there are other ways to help out ADISC.
Chief among these are:

• Link to us. Do you have a website? Do you use any other AB, TB or DL forums? If so, posting a link to us, especially with "adult baby" or "teen baby" in the link title, helps a lot.
  • Refering a friend to join ADISC. Know someone who you think would be a good fit for ADISC? Invite them to join! You can even get credit for it if you do it via this link ( or if they enter your username as their referer when signing up.
  • Write helpful articles. If you can write, and would be interested in writing content that gets featured on the site, please get in touch with me via forum PM. We're activitly looking for people with writing talent to bolster the number of helpful articles, howtos, and amusing guides on the site.
  • Send us your suggestions. My PM inbox is always open

Subscribe / Unsubscribe Information

If you start, or stop, getting this Newsletter by Email:

1. Go to the edit options page.
  2. Once there, log-in, and find the the 'Receive Newsletter' option (Under 'Messaging & Notification' -> 'Email').
  3. If you want to get the newsletter, make sure it is checked.
  4. If you do not want to get the newsletter, leave it unchecked.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and press 'Save'.

Please note: opting out of the Newsletter will stop all mail from, except for password reminder emails that you request yourself.