Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of telling girlfriend

Default Thinking of telling girlfriend

Like the title says I'm thinking about telling my girlfriend tonight. I don't believe she will mind as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. Though I don't believe it will mean she will want to join in. I'm kinda scared. I'll let you know what she says tomorrow or if I punk out

Xboxbaby

You know her best so do what you got to do.

Good luck =)

I told my girlfriend too and she took it very well. She has even signed up to ADISC. I hope your experience will be just as good. I would explain to her that you aren't looking for her to take part, but you just hate to hide something so important to you from her. I'm sure she will love that you can trust her enough to do this.

You might want to show her some material, such as Understanding Infantilism to help with your explanation or any questions that she may have. Good luck! =)

Like XboxBaby said you know her best and i couldn't see her breaking up with you over this issue if she's honestly into the commitment factor

What i think you do find often though is while they may accept it the don't always facilitate and like it. If you're going to tell her with the slight hope that she'll join in then you shouldn't be too hopefull at all as a matter of a fact i wouldn't even mention the idea of her partaking in it until the confession is completely finished but if you are confessiong to get the weight off your chest i think you'll find yourself in a good way!
    Only time will tell hombre! Good luck, i think you'll be fine!

If you really dont think she will mind, then go for it, i think she will undestand.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I would explain to her that you aren't looking for her to take part, but you just hate to hide something so important to you from her. I'm sure she will love that you can trust her enough to do this.

You might want to show her some material, such as Understanding Infantilism to help with your explanation or any questions that she may have. Good luck! =)
    That is really good advice. If I ever tell my GF, I'm going to remember this post.

I hope it went well!

Just take a deep breath and stay confident. Remember that this isn't a bad thing at all and that it's part of who you are. If she deserves to know that part of you (which like others said only you know if it is) don't hesitate to tell her. Good luck!

Default telling mine now

I'm going to tell mine as soon as she gets on yahoo

Talking as of this moment...

She accepts me and loves me still and doesn't love me any less so my girlfriend is okay with me wearing and using a diaper ^^ man I feel so much better ^^