Thread: Depends Diaper Run

Xboxbaby

Cool Depends Diaper Run

Today I got some Depends after stopping at the store, small size. I thought they were going to have tapes but they are pull ups. It was funny when I bought them because the guy kept looking out the window to check if I was with anyone "older."

I have one on now and I must say they are quite comfortable. I can tell that I am wearing one but it isn't that noticeable so I can go out in these. I haven't used them yet but I am hoping they work well. I am going to post back here with updates on how I like them.

Depends are okay there not the best. Hope everything goes well.

Common mistake you made, being nervous and grabbing the wrong kind, I've even done it when I first started buying.

Hope you enjoy what you did manage to get anyways.

~John

Xboxbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Common mistake you made, being nervous and grabbing the wrong kind, I've even done it when I first started buying.

Hope you enjoy what you did manage to get anyways.

~John
    Naw, I am mostly past the nervous phase especially shopping in a small store. It was more of a this is what they've got so let me get it. I though depends in general used tapes.

I did the same thing, bought the adjustable underwear thinking they were the maximum protection, trust me I was pissed about it, $20 lost, but now I use them to wrap up my maximum protection after they are wet... Turns out they don't sell the maximum protection at that store...

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    Did you find out how absorbent they are?
    I have the same question.

In my opinion, thy aren't very absorbent, I got like one wetting, and it almost started leaking, and they are't body fitting at all and they sag a lot, better off to get the fitted protection