I would like to know from others how they manage the practical aspects of combining wearing diapers and married life. First the questions, then my own answers.
* Do you change your diaper in front of your spouse?
* When do you and your spouse talk about your wearing diapers? And when it happens, what do you talk about and how do you talk about it?
* If you share a bed with your spouse, do you two "spoon" when you are diapered?
* When you have sex, does foreplay include your diaper? Do you begin foreplay while you are still wearing your diaper?
* Do you or does your spouse wash your diaper things?
No, I don't change my diapers in front of my wife. I typically go into a bathroom and change there (our kids' diaper pail is in there, too. Very convenient.)
We've talked about it a lot quite a few years ago. These days we aren't talking about it much. If at all then I am the one to bring it up, but more because it's a comforting mechanism and I want to talk about having a hard time with stress at work etc., rather than talking about the experience of being diapered.
Yes, we spoon while I am diapered.
My diapers are neither a turn-off or a turn-on for my wife. When she wants sex the she wants sex. I may at times be wearing my diaper during foreplay, but it usually comes off pretty quickly.
In our house, whomever does laundry washes my diaper things.