Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you afraid of?

Default What are you afraid of?

Don't be afraid to answer! I'll show you how lame I am. I've been scared of the dark forever, and HATE spiders and bugs. But mostly the dark. Your turn

I am afraid of the dark, monsters, and being alone like in an empty house our in the woods with no one else around. I still can't walk from my door to my bed in the dark because it feels like somethings going to drag me under the bed. I can't watch scary movies because the scared feeling you get while watching it doesn't leave until about a month later and I can't function normally. The scariest movie I've seen is the village (even I can agree that it wasn't that scary) and I still picture that monster creeping through my door at night.

Fear itself. No, wait, that's stupid. I think leeches are pretty freaky, but really, they should be more scared of me. I have thumbs. I think being chased by a flaming gorilla on a unicycle singing Don Henley covers would be terrifying. Yeah it sounds goofy, but if you were ever in that situation you know you would be scared.

really? not to be mean, but I love being high up (not on drugs, cuz drugs are for dummies)