Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about being a furry

Default Question about being a furry

Do Elves count as furry eligible furry creatures? I mean they are mythical creatures after all. Because if they can be considered furries, then I am A TOTAL FURRY

GaashaHuzzah

i don't think they do for they are not anthrpomorphic creatures

You could be an otherkin, of course.

That branches out into anything at all, even inanimate objects

GaashaHuzzah

Heh, np

Just throw some pointy fox ears instead of pointy elf ears and your furry enough for most people. My whole furry persona is Link with the Keaton mask on, and people say that's good enough. Well, it's actually the just the Keaton, but I always felt like the Keaton mask was link's way of trying to be a furry and still save Hyrule.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Do Elves count as furry eligible furry creatures? I mean they are mythical creatures after all. Because if they can be considered furries, then I am A TOTAL FURRY
    It's debatable. Back when there was the 'Squeaky Clean Furry Archive', they did indeed ban elves as they were deemed not furry.

Elves or otherkins really aren't animals, just a variation on humans really.

Personally I say so what

throw on a pair of ears and a tail and your pretty much a furry, in the fandom people have bent the rules of what it is to be a furry that thoughs are the only 2 things you need to qualify

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    My whole furry persona is Link with the Keaton mask on, and people say that's good enough. Well, it's actually the just the Keaton, but I always felt like the Keaton mask was link's way of trying to be a furry and still save Hyrule.
    That's a great way to look at it Link ^ ^ *huggles*

Ohh and like people have said, add just fuzzy ears or a tail and you'll probably count as a furry. If not, then stick with otherkin to avoid flame wars with over-the-top furries. ^ ^

Dwarves are natural furries, even the females have beards. Elves are not, not even the Drow.