Thread: Diapers in Denver???

Red face Diapers in Denver???

Hi, I'm Brandon... I was wondering who here on lived near Lakewood/Denver Colorado... The only reason I'm asking was because I was wondering where I can buy some higher quality diapers(tena, Abri-form, and what not) without having to order them from the Internet... Thanks a ton for your replies, also where can I download and print some diaper tapes, I've seen and used Pamperchu's, They are really nice, just wondering where else there are some...

I don't live in Denver, but I'm confident there are others here who do. Just wait a little while, and you'll be on the Regulars Board soon enough, where we have a members map.

As for the topic, you might want to consider checking out a local medical supplies shop or possibly a thrift store. Sometimes you can get lucky.

Thank you for not asking for people to meet in Denver... We get enough of that crap...

My best friend moved to Colorado in July. He's a furry. He lives in Avon now... :'( I miss him...

I could see how that would get annoying, I'm sorry about your friend, I hate when friends move...

He was a furry too! Like me! And bi! Like me!

We were tight... More than tight. We were like, the same person...

I would suggest getting a PO box... I got one recently, and it's amazing! I can get so much more than diapers..... hehehe... If you take the idea up, UPS is better than a regular post office...

I think I can try to get a p.o. box, thats a great idea...

I wish I had that good of a friend...

Just wondering, what exactly defines a furry?

A few of my close friends moved to Colorado about a year ago, one lives in Denver while the other is in Aurora. When I graduate this year I'm actually aiming to move to Aurora as well... -_-

*moved to Diaper forum..why was this in "Teenbaby" in the first place? *