Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping while diapered

Default Sleeping while diapered

I tried wearing last night and just found it impossible to fall asleep. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

I appreciate the help,

I have that problem, but I don't really have any solutions other than wet the diaper and wear the day after.

Yes, I find I have exactly the same problems. I find that I'm just too distracted by the fact that I'm wearing to fall asleep.
    There are several other threads on this subject, like this one:

I guess it just takes some time to get used to before you are able to sleep while wearing. After doing it for a few nights, it may be easier to get to sleep.

Do you feel nervous, or is it the excitement of it?

I can't say I've experienced it myself, but it has taken me longer to get too sleep, although I do feel I sleep deeper.

Possibly excited, all I felt was tired but just couldn't fall asleep. I'll just have to try and wear more often.

Thats intetresting, I have the opposite issue, when I cant fall asleep, a diaper usually helps put me under, maybe you have some sexual tension built up, try... umm.... deflating such tension before you go to bed first?

I used to be the same, after just trying all the time i got used to it, now I'm able to sleep easily whilst wearing a drynite

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    try... umm.... deflating such tension before you go to bed first?

ive never had any problems falling asleep in a diaper/drynites.

I think it just takes some adjusting. When I first wore them to bed, yeah, it was hard to fall asleep. But as you become used to it, you're body wont be as confused/distracted (not sure if that is such a good thing if you want to keep the originality and "innocence" in the experience).

Quick question. I'm kind of out of the loop concerning online lingo. What does "fap" mean?