Thread: Greetings!

Talking Greetings!

Hey all. I just joined up with this site, after reading through some pages and feeling very comfortable. I want to thank everyone here for building an inclusive, loving community. I love meeting friends, so don't be afraid to approach.

Good day Sir Legolas. :P
    I guess you are a Lord of the Rings fan? :P

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests?

Do you have any interest or hobbies you'd like to share?

Welcome to the site. Would you mind sharing a little about yourself.

Default Interests

sorry, forgot about interests. I LOVE writing and music. Without writing or music, I would be a very different person. Other than that, I love making friends and hanging out with them. Hanging out with my boyfriend is always fun. However I wear a purity ring, and refrain from sexual activities with my friends (don't worry ;p).

hey legolas, lord of the rings fan here, what movie out of the three do you like the most, also what kind of music do you like, play any games, like any sports.

Welcome to ADISC! What type of music do you like? Music is a big part of my life, too. Personally, I'm a World music fan, but I know that's not the most popular genre out there!
    Why don't you take a look at the Music and Musicians group?