Thread: abena abriform xplus my review

Default abena abriform xplus my review

Having just tried some of these out...
    verdict: they're shit.
    The only good thing, is the crappy crinkle plastic, has some novelty to it!

But these are worse than depends...

Having tried a few out now... i'd rate :
    1st: Tena
    2nd: Lillie
    3rd: Molicare
    4th: abena (only gets 4th cause it has crinkly plastic)
    5th: depends

I have tried other brands, but they're too shit to mention.

But yeah, sitting the tena and abena side by side, they dont even compare. Tena is a million times higher quality.
    The abena does not seem to absorb barely anything. Maybe 600ml?? An it doesnt swell up much at all,... doesn't have much/if any of that gel stuff.

This may ad to the appeal, they're crappyness gives them some character. But if you actually needs something to work... dont get them.

Mmm, I respectfully disagree.

Abena's are _very_ absorbant. Much, much more absorbant than the Tenas. For me at least, they're a much, much better fit than the Tenas, and they actually have long side barriers to prevent leaks, which is a big problem I had with the Tenas. And my only complaint with the Abenas would be how much they actually do swell up, so yeah, I think we must be wearing different ones!!

With that said, I'll agree with you. The Lille's are fantastic. Though, their plastic is very, very thick and can get a bit much on hot, Melbournian days.

Still, as they say, "To each, his own".

abenas xplus are fantastic ,
    the only thing i did not like about them was the lack of elastic waisteband to keep it snug

beats me why most of them these days lack of a elastic waisteband same with tranquilitys overall wonderfull

Dude, I think you got one of the cheap abena types rather than the x plus. They are thick, fit great and have excellant padding.

Abena Abri-Form X-Plus is quite possibly the finest diaper on the market, certainly in the top 3...are you sure that's what you had?

Why don't you add your opinions to the wiki? Add another diaper review.

I'm guessing you'll be getting the euro tenas, which I've heard very good things about.

Unless you somehow got a *really* defective batch, you must be talking about a different product entirely. Abenas indisputably absorb many times their weight in liquid. Are you sure you didn't put it on backwards? (plastic on the inside)

And don't forget, not every type is good for your body size etc. For some Abena work better for other tena or Molicare. It just depends on you sometimes :p