Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am an alpaca

Default I am an alpaca

Ok here me out... this sounds odd but I have througt it out a lot.

For years I have said I do not fit in this group 100%. I have the outward apperince of fitting in, I wear diapers. Though as many know I have no sexual or emotional reason to do so. I wear because it is what DarkFinn asked me to do so many years ago. It just kind of stuck, and that is all. It is like a habbit calling somone by a nick name. You do it without thinking, and have no reason to not do it.

So I have started to think of my self as being in camo. Though of late Darkfinn asked me what my little artistic mind saw when I said that. well boys and girls here it is.

I have always seem myself as standing in a flock of sheep (i like sheep so do not take it as meaning you are fallowers, just that you all fit well togreather) While I am an Alpaca standing all wooly and large in the center. How did I get here you ask well that is another image that I have desided to take on as my new image and seal.

I am the same alpaca, wooly and white, pure and innocent. I have no idea what is going on as there is wool in my eyes. I am beeing led into this fluffy community by the Dark Horned Ram. So let me know what you think of my new doodle.

If you're an alpaca, then I'm the wolf stalking all the sheep and you.

I sneak into the herd....

and I.....

unleash my caretaker-ness upon you all! Because I kinda don't fit in either!

And then I just kinda go with the flow and put on my wool. :3 Because...

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    " If you can't bleat 'em, join 'em. "

Somehow I have always seen you as beautifully fitting in. Often you have been a voice of reason, and quite frankly, we all need that. Maybe you are our sheep dog, helping us to get to our destination. Anyway, thanks for being you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Somehow I have always seen you as beautifully fitting in. Often you have been a voice of reason, and quite frankly, we all need that. Maybe you are our sheep dog, helping us to get to our destination. Anyway, thanks for being you.
    LuvsGurl, Forgive me for not saying so in my first post, but, as dogboy said, I think you fit in quite well here. Same for you, too, NeiNei. I am glad that you are both members of this eclectic community.

Well like I said, we all have a role to play in this little drama. I only say I a little different because my lack of emotion or care for any of the actule ab/dl portion, other then the great people.
    Now keep in mind that in this little fantasy my alpaca is happy to be there and the sheep are fine with it too. After all this is how many people raise single alpacas and they also are there to keep prediters away. Sort of like said sheep dog, but that in a way is one of the sheep themselves as it has wool too.

Also I am glad everyone sees me as fitting in so well. I am sure that it is mostly from my personal veiw that i am different. All the differences are in my mind, as I live the life but an not one inside.

Elli

Yeah, I agree with others that you fit in as well as you wish to. No criticism there. Also, I love the analogy!

I read your posts as carefully as I could and I was a little concerned in case you were being pushed into doing something you weren't happy to do, but then I read on and I noticed you didn't say anywhere that you were unhappy with it. You actually say, 'Now keep in mind that in this little fantasy my alpaca is happy to be there...' So I think your post was more about identity and I assume you wouldn't carry on with something that really bothered you. But I naturally felt some concern when I read things like, 'I have no idea what is going on as there is wool in my eyes. I am being led into this fluffy community by the Dark Horned Ram.' You ok?

Just a tip from one artist to an aspiring one: The .PNG format is your friend, and .JPG format your enemy. Save all digital drawings (paintings, colorings, etc.) in PNG - saving them as JPG will cause the kind of distorting seen in your parsed, large image.

(Other than that, it looks pretty OK )

The wool over my eyes was from long ago. When I was first introdused to this little world I was as vanilla as can be. I knew there were fetishes out there, though you could say I was blind to much beyond the fact that there were things called fetishes. I did not know what people enjoyed, or what the lines were. When Darkfinn told me about wearing diaper I could not imagine anyone doing that for a reason other then medical need. It never disterbed me, only it had never even been a flicker of an idea. So I was blind to the world that I was walking into. You can say that I still am color blind in some ways. You see while I wear, and even make diapers. I can never understand why people do, or what attracts them. For me it is just another form of clothing as i wear for him, and am happy to do so. Though I have no connection to them or any part of AB/TB or Age Play myself.
    I supose the reason that I have always felt so disconnected from the community is that as much as I try I have never found anything that comes naturaly to me. So I find ways to have fun, but while everyone here is "natural" I am man made and therefor for decrative purpases.

Quote Originally Posted by TS_Chris View Post
    Just a tip from one artist to an aspiring one: The .PNG format is your friend, and .JPG format your enemy. Save all digital drawings (paintings, colorings, etc.) in PNG - saving them as JPG will cause the kind of distorting seen in your parsed, large image.

(Other than that, it looks pretty OK )
    I agree 100% (my art Prof would take away my degree) I only have the .JPG you see because I had to send rough draft to a site that only allows that format. And as I did not feel like reformating and rezing the original again I went the lazy manner and posted that one. I do not care about the Quality for this. The Image is for a Childres book I am working on, so have a much better rez elsewere. Also I did not want the full Rez out on the web when I am looking to have it in my book. So poor quality is great right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsGurl View Post
    You see while I wear, and even make diapers. I can never understand why people do, or what attracts them. For me it is just another form of clothing as i wear for him, and am happy to do so. Though I have no connection to them or any part of AB/TB or Age Play myself.
    Release of neurotransmitters, my dear. Now, asking why these get released is a whole 'nother question. It is like differentiating between "people do drugs because they like how they feel doing them" and drilling into the "prime mover" causes of their addiction.

I supose the reason that I have always felt so disconnected from the community is that as much as I try I have never found anything that comes naturaly to me. So I find ways to have fun, but while everyone here is "natural" I am man made and therefor for decrative purpases.
    Pfft. Your participation, humor, wit, and what you bring to the table is natural. Don't like to wear diapers? That's fine. This does not a good community-member make; for instance, look at how well over-eager users named "iwanttoshitmyselfindiapersandthenpeeallovertheflo or37" go over here. Or how long they stay. No, "natural" draw toward or use of diapers does not make this community what it is.

In short: you're awesome, and as long as it's not a [drama-]llama, I think creatures of all types are welcome in our community.