Over the last 12 hours or so, we've basically replaced all of the important software on the ADISC server.

This includes the operating system kernel, webserver daemon, database daemon, our scripting languages, etc. Essentially every important piece of software required to make the site run.

We've also installed some new stuff, such as a graphing tool that allows us to measure the server's performance over time. The idea here is that those graphs will help us decide whether we need to change server, and if so, what kind of new server we will need.

We did have some downtime during the night, as a result of things going not quite according to plan with these upgrades. However, all those issues should be fixed now. PM me if you notice anything not behaving correctly.