Thread: Today went well

Default Today went well

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving this year actually... My dad flew in from Iowa to visit, I got a brand new laptop as an early Christmas present, and I found out that CVS sells a brand of bedwetting pants that are identical to GoodNites, except for that these pants are all white! So I'll be buying a pack tomorrow after work, so my stash will be quite large as I just bought a pack of GoodNites earlier this week... I'm sort of kicking myself now for not knowing about the CVS pants sooner, then I could have saved a little bit of green

Anyhow, I hope that everyone had as good a day as I did

I had a pack of the cvs pants they were not that great, but they were a little larger than good nights.

annierighthurr

Kroger and Walgreens have their own versions of sleep pants as well. I found Kroger's to be the best... They are exactly like Goodnites... not with those wrinkly elastic-y sides that are so common on knock off brands and adult pull-ups.

Anyways, glad you had a good day. I'd totally love an early christmas present that's a lapop!

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    Kroger and Walgreens have their own versions of sleep pants as well. I found Kroger's to be the best... They are exactly like Goodnites... not with those wrinkly elastic-y sides that are so common on knock off brands and adult pull-ups.

Anyways, glad you had a good day. I'd totally love an early christmas present that's a lapop!
    The ones I got are identical... the back label font is the same and everything... which leads me to believe that they're both made by the same factory chain

Well new laptops and discount diapers do make a great holiday.

Haha....I'm afraid my Thanksgiving was a little different, but still good. There was no new laptop, though the one I'm getting for Christmas is sitting in the spare bedroom. As for diapers I must refrain while my son is visiting, but the dinner we had with the family was fantastic! My daughter in law is a great cook.

I'm glad your Thanksgiving was a really good one, Suspence. I hope everyone here on adisc had an equally good holiday celebration.