Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Smile Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving today,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Right now I am watching an actually competitive game with the Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Right now I am watching an actually competitive game with the Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions.
    Haha I'm watching that too Doubt its going to be like the Lion and Cleveland game last week though

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

This is my first thanksgiving this year. Happy thanksgiving to you all!

I've made a sweet potato casserole to take to the party we're off to in a min! I'm so excited!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

As a native of the Lion's territory, I'm interested to see how badly they loose this time...

Oh well, as long as my dinner's good.

Happy Turkey Day! (today)
    Happy Getting-Up-Early-And-Being-Trampled-Down-By-Mad-Shoppers-Day! (tomorrow)
    Happy Leftovers Day! (Saturday)

In an hour I am going to be at a Thanksgiving dinner with a friend of mine from high school and his family. I am looking forward to the meal and being with a friend I have known for years and have a lot of fun with at the bar.

It's nice to have a place to go for the holiday. I hope everyone enjoys their day and I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. And yeah, I am watching the Cowboys/Raider game now. Saw the Detroit/GB game. Not bad football today at all.

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

Here on French Island, VIC, Australia it is already Friday morning. Still many of you back home in the USA are likely just starting your feast.

The final batch of koala we are tracking left here a half hour ago. Because of those crates we will be leaving on the next ferry. By this afternoon we will see some released in their new homes around Hall's Gap.

This trip and expedition has been such a marvelous time we will be back next year, at least for the last couple of days on French Island, then for a few days in Hall's Gap to see how individual koala have changed in a year there.

Our plan is to spend some quality time in Adelaide.

Best always, Angela