Thread: Change of life

Default Change of life

Hi first time here so here is a bit about me. I am 51 and have been a DL for as long as i can remember. i have been married and have 4 children, i knew i was gay a long time ago and i left the wife 2 years ago and moved in with a very nice guy. He is a DL/AB as well, that is how we met. I suffer from urge inco since birth so i wear diapers 24/7 a bonus is that i like to be in a diaper.
    Last edited by incoman; 26-Nov-2009 at 14:36.

wow lucky guy, you live with another AB/DL thats cool, anyway welcome to ADISC , I joined three days ago and everyone has been very kind, its a really gr8 place to have a mature coversation and is also very fun.

Happy Posting

hi yes it is great, we have just finished turning a room into a nursery. It has a full adult size cot, school desk many toys etc.

Welcome to ADISC and a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of *b/dlism?