Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi there.

I'm a bit apprehensive to reenter the abtbdl forum community. I used to be very active, but have been more or less absent for five years or so.

However, I want a new spot to read stories and post. Deeker seems to be having some issues and my patience is running thin. So, I want to give this a try. A good friend recommended it (he's posting a story currently).

All the best,

Welcome back to the forum scene and to ADISC!

Deeker has gone down in quality for years and has been a small bit of a flaming side to some people.

The stories here are awesome so you should enjoy that part of the forums :3

Everything you need to know about Deeker.

Hi, and welcome. You'll find we're quite the step-up from Deeker. What interests do you have, outside of AB/DL stuff?

Welcome to ADISC! So glad that your patience with Deeker has gone thin since now you can see a good side from a great *b/dl community. Do you have any hobbies or interests?

Thanks for the replies! It is nice to feel welcomed.

Hobbies, yes, I have them

Probably my most time consuming "hobby" is work. I seem to do a lot of it. Two part time jobs keeps me busy nearly 50 hours a week. Unfortunately, that leaves little time for any other hobbies other than sleep. However, when I do find time, I love to read (I'm constantly reading and I enjoy nothing quite as much as a good book), I love to watch movies (a good movie is right up there with a good book), I love to write (I'll post my stories here when I feel more comfortable). I watch a few TV shows (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is my current fav. Other tops include Arrested Development [cant wait for the movie!], 30 Rock, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Conan O'Brien, Weeds. I used to be a big Family Guy fan, but have since fallen off that wagon a little bit).

I love kickin' it with my friends. I have two really fun roommates and a close group of companions that I went through University with. We still hang on a regular basis and it has made for amazing weekends for the last seven years, and keeps right on truckin. Human companionship is the most valuable of possessions and I respect it and protect it to the best of my ability.

Let's see, what else. I love soccer/football (not sure how many members are out of the U.S. Hopefully a lot!). Both playing it and watching it. I support Seattle Sounders FC (Go Sounders!) and in the premier league: Liverpool. I play in a rec league every Wednesday and am far too competitive for my own good (or skill level), but it is a lot of fun.

Any other questions just let me know! I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hey Austin welcome back to ADISC holy moley 50 hrs work. Liverpool is a good team, rangers fan myself though its not going that good for them at the moment.
    Last edited by HakuKit; 26-Nov-2009 at 19:12. Reason: put fo instead of for