Thread: new

Default new

Hi from seattle area. love diapers, but still too shy to admit to others.

Congratulations, you just did admit it to others

I know what you mean, though. Got any other interests you'd care to admit? Music, books, films, games, outside activities? It's okay to be nervous, but it's easier to make friends when people know a little about you, unless you're planning on being all mysterious like me. Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you'll find something of value here.

mmm if you don't want to talk about personal habits that's fine... I often suggest using the search button and trying any subject you feel like chatting about: and see which threads pop up... or scan the thread titles forum by forum...

Or venture into irc (see the link in the header) where you can see how we chat amongst ourselves, and get to know (some of) us that way...

Or make new threads on your preferred topics... (after checking via "search" for threads already around... Here is one that may appeal to people new to ADISC:

And if you have questions on how the forum works, if the green stickies at the top of each forum don't answer them, or the wiki, you could make new threads in admin stuff forum!
    Actually, that's always worth checking to stay current...

Welcome to ADISC! Although I still resent the Seahawks for kicking the Skins out the last two times they were in the playoffs, Seattle still offers great coffee in Starbucks (I don't drink coffee though). Do you have any hobbies or interests?

Welcome to ADISC!

Everyone is shy about it at first, just take things slow and you should become comfortable to some. Admitting it as you did is a step in the right direction *nod*

hey montydl welcome to ADISC

I was shy about it the first day i signed up. Take a look at some of the forums, and you will find out that theres many people here with the same interests, including me