Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes you most regressed?

Default What makes you most regressed?

While I haven't fully figured out what makes me fully regressed yet I used to think that it was messing that would be fully regressing for me. After having some experience with messing I don't think that it fully regresses me. I like to wear a onesie and use a pacifier while sleeping with my teddy but I doesn't seem enough to fill my regression desires.

I am beginning to think that ultimate regression for me may be being treated as a toddler. I don't want to be treated like a baby it seems too restricting to me, toddlers get to toddle about and explore their surroundings. I'd like to be spoken too as if I have a very simple mind and don't understand complex thoughts, I want to be diapered and changed, and maybe even fed.

I have brought this up to my partner and he is game as long as it makes me happy so I think I will start slowly and see how it works for both of us. My concern is that I am imposing on my partner so I don't want to force him into anything thing that he'd rather not do.

So that's my idea currently of regressing.

What is your idea of fully regressing and are you able to?

Jeffy

You seem to have the same age-level as I do whenever I am role-playing or just cubbing in general those awkward times where you get a little freedom but your not completely confined and restricted (however that is ok sometimes).

What regresses me the most is cuddling and playing with my brothers who like to come over sometimes and cub wif me :3

I like to diaper up, lay on my bed with my bunny and blanket, and just lay there, stroking my head and hugging myself. I am new to the "baby scene" and have not truely explored this yet.

What gets me regressed the most is wearing toddler clothes and lying on my bed, drinking a bottle of warm milk while watching cartoons, just Rlaxing lol.

I'm more of a DL than an AB so regressing isn't really my goal...however I do have a twinge of an AB side because I think of myself as a young child that has been put back in night time diapers for control problems (primarily bedwetting...even though I never really had a problem with that). I feel most relaxed...or regressed when I wake up in a soaked diaper (after having woken up several times during the night to wet it...can't wet in my sleep for real). I do mess on occasion, and that makes me feel completely naughty in a good way...as much as I like that feeling, I don't do it often because of the pain of clean up.

-Gus

i have to include someone else to regress. Daddy telling me either a) i'm a good girl, or b) i'm a naughty girl who needs to be punished. Cuddling while He strokes my hair, and pats my bum while we watch a movie. Having him read me stories while He changes his voice to match the character. Him asking if i've been a good girl for Him while i was at school/work/away from Him in general. A lot of things He does makes me feel really little, which i love. i dont like regressing to the point where i can't comprehend what's going on, unless it's subspace which is diff, lol. i do like when He makes me feel like His little girl, though.

Quote Originally Posted by s4u View Post
    i have to include someone else to regress. Daddy telling me either a) i'm a good girl, or b) i'm a naughty girl who needs to be punished. Cuddling while He strokes my hair, and pats my bum while we watch a movie. Having him read me stories while He changes his voice to match the character. Him asking if i've been a good girl for Him while i was at school/work/away from Him in general. A lot of things He does makes me feel really little, which i love. i dont like regressing to the point where i can't comprehend what's going on, unless it's subspace which is diff, lol. i do like when He makes me feel like His little girl, though.
    That sounds like soooo much fun, I'd love to be that daddy...Even though I'm a DL, I'd give up my interests just to be the daddy

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    That sounds like soooo much fun, I'd love to be that daddy...Even though I'm a DL, I'd give up my interests just to be the daddy

-Gus
    aww Gus, you're sweet. but honestly, never ever deny yourself your own interests for someone else... you'll end up unhappy. just gotta find the right person who accepts everything about you!

This topic is seriously giving me ideas now. I am willing to try some of these things especially since I am over 90% DL.

Playing with little kids or other regressed people. That works every time whether I want it to or not.