Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how often do you throw out your used diapers?

Default how often do you throw out your used diapers?

Do you tie it in a bag or do you throw out 10 diapers at a time? What is your method?

I usually have to wait untill everyone is out of the house so I have a few bags under my bed behind a drawer right now. It usually accumulates to about 5 or 6 though. I have to bag each one as soon as its used though or it gets bad...

Im still working out a fixed time for getting them out as it turns out my mom isn't working any more day shifts.

I throw mine out when I wake up in the morning every day.

Within a few hours of taking it off. I usually wait until people are asleep, then I put it in a Ziploc bag, and throw it out.

As soon as I take it off it goes in a nappy sack and in the wheelie bin.

I throw them away in the kitchen right after I take it off. Sometimes I toss it on my bedroom floor and throw it out later.

A few years back I got one of those polyester stadium seat cushions from the high school and after double or triple bagging depending on if the diaper may leak, I will place it on top of the seat cushion until the next day/morning.

If it does leak or leaves the moisture behind for where the diaper rested, the cushion just gets wiped off and its clean again.

For the people who need to hide there diapers for a few days you may want to get some gallon size zip loc bags, put you diaper in push all the air you can out and seal the bag.

I usually have a few on hand, waiting to be tossed, I put them in the zip loc's and then in a plastic store bag, and drop them off, a few at a time, at McDonalds or the car wash.

At most a day after using one. I live with my gf, who knows, though, so it's easy for me to ditch them before they get gross.

I put my used diaper in a gallon zip lock bag every morning, and I then toss that into a black trash bag under my bed, which I throw out once a week.