Thread: Hello, everyone

Default Hello, everyone

I am an 18 year old DL from Alabama and I am a senior in high school. I am interested in anime, some video games, and saxophone. I usually lurk on forums, but I hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Welcome Mr. Lurker n__n...I'm a senior too...Anime and video games are awesome too

Welcome, Tasarius!

Aw man, I've always wanted to play the saxophone _

Anyways, I'm sure you won't find it hard making new friends here, we're quite a friendly bunch Just post around wherever yee wish, and also if you get the chance try out the Flashchat and IRC chatrooms just for banter ^^,

I am glad you decided to come out of lurking, I hope it stays that way. Feel free to post whenever you would like and to ask for any advice or support you might need.

So welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

yeah good descison to stop lurking and actually particpate. i learned too how exponentiay better it is to be in the fray rather than watch from the sidelines