Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goo.N diapers??

Default Goo.N diapers??

Has anyone every used/tried these? Ive heard of them, but no one has ever really said anything and Im very curious. I think theyre out of japan

I cant link the site, But if you want to see an english site google "goon diapers" and go to the second link

Peachy

Few things of an adminstrative nature:

(1) Do not put posts into the Request forum if you want everyone to see it. The Requests forum is for sending requests to the staff only, so only staff members can see the posts.
    (2) Please post an introduction before jumping head-first into the forum!

*moved to Diaper Talk forum*

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Daily Diapers Reviews - View Product

It sounds like it would be really expensive to get them.
    Agreed.

Well from the site I checked out, it looked like it was in USD and it wasnt too expensive. It was out of australia, so then you would have to pay for international shipping I guess. Idk I was only curious too see if anyone had gotten them or not...

Quote Originally Posted by C2k View Post
    Well from the site I checked out, it looked like it was in USD and it wasnt too expensive. It was out of australia, so then you would have to pay for international shipping I guess. Idk I was only curious too see if anyone had gotten them or not...
    Are you sure it was US dollars and not australian dollars? Big difference.

Crazy, so these diapers at their largest must be for youth. 15-35kg is like 35-70lbs. I can't see a kid weighing 35lbs wearing the same size diaper as a 70lb kid.

They're up to a 27in waist too. That's kinda cool to have such a large 'baby' diaper.

I don't know about them, but after looking on google i know i want them, now!!

I want to try them as well but getting them shipped to the US is difficult and very expensive.