Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult baby light up shoes

Question Adult baby light up shoes

I'm so up set I have looked all over the web for light ups and I can't find them. Does anyone know where I can find lights ups in adult sizes? Thanks bunches.

I would think if you could find childrens' light up shoes, you might be able to do a transplant into adult size shoes, unless of course they're molded in. Even then it might be possible.

Oh I sooooooooooo want these. I have actually been thinking about this since June when one of my non-*b/dl friends mentioned they wanted to find some lightup shoes just because they are so epic.

God, I haven't seen light up shoes in years!

Those look really great. And only 17 days left before they're on

There were some Nike light-ups available on ebay a couple years ago, but they were more club kid than baby style, and the lights would just keep on going like a disco once they were activated...maybe too distracting.

I did go to the trouble of doing major surgery on some little boys Thomas the Tank engine light-ups and implanting the heel and side lights and the vinyl into a pair of men's velcro sneakers. Took a day or two of fussing around, and the glue was an issue, but they were very cool. Fun to wear out at night!

Thanks for the update.

Lol, awesome.

I'm pretty sure the light-up shoes I had when I was a kid were LA Gear. Loved 'em right up until I went hiking in the woods and ended up wading through ankle-deep mud... shorted the shoes out, needless to say.

Is anyone else noticing a revival of styles from the 80's/early 90's?

Havent found any websites that sells them , but i could just imagine a pair o winnie the pooh light up shoes , it would be so cool