Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I realized something last weekend...

Jeffy

Default I realized something last weekend...

This past weekend, my good friend Kitsuno, drove 3 hours out of his way, to come see me and Skittles for the weekend He brought all sorts of cute and amazing things (I already miss your duffel-bag of awesomeness, Kitsuno! XD) Anyway, Kitsuno and I worked around my work schedule over the weekend, and we got a good 24 hours (just about!) of cubbing in over the course of three days and two nights. It was the most fantastic weekend I've had in a long long time especially after the past month of being nothing but depressed and down on my luck, YEAH, it was really really satisfying to finally be able to cut loose.
    But what was really more satisfying than anything in the world, was when it was time to go, after many a change, epic cuddle times, over 9000 disney movies, laughs shared, and definitely a unique experience for the both of us (isn't it unique for everyone? That's the appeal... it's never the same, twice.) Kitsuno turned to me and he said that "I made him the happiest he's been in a long time", that I "Helped bring back part of his innocence" and that he's "never felt more closer or intimate with anyone else"... and I mean this Kitsuno, from the bottom of my heart, that touched me... It just about brought me to tears, in fact if you were wondering why your shoulder was a little wet after you left, yeah, I probably cried a little on your shirt. I just wanna say that, you other furs out there... or you other *b/dl's out there... all you other babyfurs and littlefurs and toddlerfurs... be proud. Be VERY proud. You have this awesome, profound, and amazing ability to connect with other people of your league, in a completely DIFFERENT way than any other "normal" person would ever think about doing. And it frustrates the FIRE out of me how even other babyfurs, or *b's don't realize that they have that ability, because they don't quite understand that there IS a HUGE difference between intimacy and sex.
    This WAS NOT sexual. It was ANYTHING BUT, if it were to have been anything sexual, it would have been as wrong as me trying to seduce my own little brother. All the times that my friends and family were trying to tell me that I was misguided, and on a path of destruction, if I delved any further into this "mania" this "fetish" this "perversion"... Nothing ever felt more right, nothing in the world. And it became quite apparent to me, that we have an awesome power. It's this strange and beautiful connection between us all, even through our differences, baby-talk sounds the same to everybody's ears. Pure, uncensored, unfiltered, love. The reason that this is on a babyfur/littlefur forum is because that is who we are.
    We are babyfurs. Just say it out loud, if you are one. Just say it.

Doesn't it feel good?

Has anyone else ever experienced this kind of epiphany? I want to know. I really do. Because now that I can feel this kind of intimacy with any other babyfur, like Xane... or anyone else who I'm going to meet in the future, I want to share it with the world.

It makes me so happy. You guys have no idea, I'm tearing up just trying to type this out, it's hard to see my monitor...

Thank you Kitsuno, thank you Xane, your my brothers for life, and nothing will ever change that. I promise.

I love you guys with all my heart.

-Jeffy

I'm getting a little misty eyed hewe. Wuvs you Jeffy and I always will

Hey Jeffy,

I'm not a babyfur, but I am an *BDL, and I have to say that I agree with what you've said. For many of us, this is not exactly just a fetish, or a perversion. I personally hate calling this a fetish, because a fetish to me doesn't sound nearly as innocent or as loving as what we all have going on for us right here. I almost think of this as being more of a personality trait, or a hobby (one that we can't just 'not do').

I used to keep telling myself to back out, to leave my desire to wear diapers immediately, so that it won't come back. It required me to stop seeing this whole thing as a perversion, a sin. I needed to come to acceptance over this, and accept it as a part of who I am, as just another quirk to add to my unique personality. I needed to stop judging myself, and start loving myself.

I honestly believe the binge/purge cycle occurs when we don't truly accept this, when we have doubts and fears that win out over our hearts. It was making me sick, and I would always want to stop wearing. Giving into now as I do, and choosing to wear diapers every night, I am in such a better place now. There is so much less stress, and I am so much more comfortable at sharing it with people, of explaining it to them.

Thsnks for sharing thie wonderful story this morning Jeffy.

I know what you mean Jeffy. I have always been able to connect with certion people like that. I have always been good at detecting moods and knew the right thing to say. Thanks to this skill I have been able to save the lifes of a few friends and talk them out of taking their lifes. It is because of this connection i'll be damned if doesn't help me when I have kids of my own.

That was really beautiful. I mean it. I've always understood my expression of being a *B to be more about innocence than the fetish-driven thing that outsiders portray it as. Relating it to 'intimacy vs. sex' never occurred to me, though it makes perfect sense. I deeply want that kind of intimacy with another, but... I have doubted how many other *B's really want to connect like you described. Can it really be just about being there for one another, about the cuddles, warm fuzzies, and all the rest--without it being sexual and without either party thinking it too 'gay' to be intimate with another guy (provided one or both are straight)? I guess that could digress into it's own topic...

Anyways, thanks for posting this and helping me to see things in a slightly different light.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    That was really beautiful. I mean it. I've always understood my expression of being a *B to be more about innocence than the fetish-driven thing that outsiders portray it as. Relating it to 'intimacy vs. sex' never occurred to me, though it makes perfect sense. I deeply want that kind of intimacy with another, but... I have doubted how many other *B's really want to connect like you described. Can it really be just about being there for one another, about the cuddles, warm fuzzies, and all the rest--without it being sexual and without either party thinking it too 'gay' to be intimate with another guy (provided one or both are straight)? I guess that could digress into it's own topic...

Anyways, thanks for posting this and helping me to see things in a slightly different light.
    A good point and something I honestly had my reservations about before I hung out with Jeffy for the weekend (no offense Jeff I'm just human and didn't know you as well as I do now) as I am indeed straight. But all those inhibitions and worries went right out the window once we got cubby. It was very much like how really little kids display their affections for their friends or siblings it was simply innocent but still intimate. I mean my parents were in no way neglecting (they are and were fantastic and I love them very much) but my entire childhood lacked a certain level of affection as I was always typically more intelligent or simply brighter than most of my peers at my age so I kind of lost my innocence gradually through simply mentally maturing faster and was basically an adult before I knew what happened. So when offered a level of affection I had always lacked in my life (outside of the two girls in my life I loved and still do) my body and soul accepted it before I could even take my own worries on whether this made me gay or was in some way lessening my "straightness" as it were into account. The fact is all of us here are looking for something we lacked in our lives at one point and we are making up for it now, whether that be innocence, affection, love, or whatever. So I say simply when offered that which you need from someone you know you can trust don't hesitate, fate may not proffer such a helping hand again. :3

I must say... This thread is quite moveing... I mean I'm actualy crying this is so beautiful.

You have realy shown this well and when I think about it more and more I can see what your saying better and better. We have this ability to be as close as possable with each other without being lovers and it is a thing everyone of us should cherrish forever. If people non babyfur or *B could see this like this and not as a fetish it would be so great and maybe we wouldnt be so afraid of others finding out.

So weldone Jeffy

Celtic

I seldomly read entire threads but this one is special. It has such a uniqueness that i don't beleive i've seen anywhere else on adisc. What a gift for words everyone seems to have when they have something they truley love and enjoy. Your post was, is, just truley beautiful. Reading i was in such a fowl mood at the begining but something about your post, the time, emotion, or thought that was put into it made me and probably everyone who reads it feel a little more unique and proud to say this is who i am. So thanks for that i hadn't felt this way in a long time.

Bravo,

Prometheus

Jeffy, you made me tear up just now. I wish I could have been around more that weekend, so I could have been a part of that awesome time. But I feell the exact same way man.

I completely understand, Jeffy.
    Me and one of my good friends, Gabriel, love to cuddle with eachother. Especially if we're just sitting in the other's room, watching movies or TV, or even listening to music. I'm not that interested in him sexually (though I think he might like me that way...it sure seems like it sometimes) and he understands that. We just like to talk, hell even just being with each other. He, as compared to boyfriends past, is a lot better. And I think if we keep it this way, and choose not to date, it won't create drama. Besides, if I ever actually had sex with him, it would feel like I was having sex with an older brother.