Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What job are you aiming for?

Default What job are you aiming for?

Hi Guys,

Well, tonight i was doing some thinking about where i want to be in the next 10-20 years. Me personally im aiming to become a data center architect.

How about the rest of ya?

That's a tricky question.

First I would need to get ride of most of my headaches and get back into eduction. From there i would want to try and get a job with something to do with web development.

I have been thinking more towards a Medical Records Technician.

It has been said that technology jobs are the future, but ahead of tech is health care with everyone always aging.

Currently on a Computer Science and Business Management degree but going to shift to Medical Technician in the spring since it is almost the same classes required for Associates but for five.

I'm going to be a middle school math/science teacher. Some people think I'm crazy, but I work with kids in the middle school level in boy scouts and I love math, so together it shouldn't be that bad... Right?

I used to think I was heading towards becoming a librarian or some kind of academic, but that seems to have fallen through in a way.

I currently work with animals and might end up doing vetrinary nursing or something.

Of course, at heart, I really want to be a poet/writer.

Possibly a trade, thinking about aiming for building site manager, or to own my own construction/plumbing business

Well, I don't entirely know... I want a job in something to do with entertainment media however. Some job where I can make people happy, sad, angry... force them to tears or make them fall in love... etc etc

I'd been considering for almost 10 years now a job in games design or something similar but I don't really think that is for me.

Something in the Police, MoD etc.

Anything where I can solve problems and use good judgement, whilst doing something satisfying.