Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new daddy

Default new daddy

hi,im a daddy,hoping too meet a female who wants a daddy too take care of her

Do not count on it dude. First of all people in general here usually do not start getting close, and if we do, it takes while to gain trust. You can not just come on here and expect to pick up a baby girl within a few days or weeks. Stick around, post some, and gain trust, then just maybe you will get what your looking for. Also there are not many girls here to begin with, and about half of them are not even straight, so do not count on it.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!
    Last edited by Eclipse; 29-Mar-2008 at 18:24. Reason: spelling

Welcome, Crispy.

Well... if you're talkin like online RP or something, then yeah fair enough, otherwise I don't think finding an AB girl for roleplay IRL will work at the click of your fingers. But even online, that can take a fair bit of time. Like Eclipse said, you gotta get to know, and gain trust in users before anything of the sort can happen. So just chill out, post around, get used to the forums, and you'll have an awesome time, and if you're lucky you'll find a baby girl =)

Welcome.

However, as a girl, I have to say seeing a guy post "I want to meet a girl" is a turnoff, right then, right there; a girl thinks "pervert." There are several girls on this board, including me, and if you were to post, become a good, active member with lots to offer, then it would be a lot more easier to find a girl to talk to. There are only 2 guys here that Ive ever thought about as sexy, or someone who I would like a relationship with, and both have girlfriends, and want nothing to do with me in a romantic sense. ^.^ Like I said, girls find guys who say "I want to meet a girl." creepy.

Let me ask you, though, does it work in real life, when you go up to a woman and say "Marry Me?" Of course they are going to say no if they don't know you. Its the same thing here.

Again, welcome to the boards, and I hope you add some awesome posts, and content.

daria7483

Ditto what Mandi said, and I'd also like to point out that this is not the greatest site for that kind of thing anyway. There may be a slightly higher female:male ratio than you'd find elsewhere, but some of the girls are in their teens. So that's out. If you haven't already, you might try diapermates.com; it's a sort of match.com for AB/DLs.

I have to say that pursuing that kind of relationship too much is kind of like chasing after the holy grail. You might spend a lot of energy looking for someone and never find it, and meanwhile be missing out on good opportunities to form relationships with women in your town who are not AB but might be great people to date anyway.

Anyway, welcome to adisc, and I hope you will prove all of our first impressions wrong by sticking around and becoming a valued member.

Another thing to add, basing a relationship solely off the fact that you both like diapers is a bad idea. I like diapers, you like diapers, you like anime, I hate anime, you love to go on walks, I'd rather ride my bike. There are so many aspects of personality, and things such as life goals, and morals/values that a relationship would never work just because of one similar interest.

Like I said - I've liked 2 guys, and that is because I got to know their personality. The one guy, I swear we have so much in common its not even funny, every time he says something, I can relay a story where something similar happened.

Besides - Like Daria pointed out, there are probably other great women you could find even in your Town, and if you loved each other you could tell her about your diaper fetish, and she may even be interested in it. I know one girl (shes on the forum, but she hasn't posted yet) who has a boyfriend, when they started going out they were having a talk, (forgive me, I don't remember, or know specific facts about the story,) but anyways it came out that she liked to wear diapers, and that he's wondered about it. They both participate in diaper play with each other every now and again.

I need to agree with both Mandi and Daria....a public forum really isn't a place to try a find true romance...or any relationship at all. At least not in your first post. As Mandi said, try getting to know people first, then see what happens.

But, good luck anyways. And welcome to ADISC!!

I am a guy but i think that reading what you put makes me suspicious of you being a sexual predator.

Welcome anyway man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    There are several girls on this board
    I do not agree with that at all..I mean what 20-25 girls at most, who are actual members. Plus about half of those are not even interested in guys.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    There may be a slightly higher female:male ratio than you'd find elsewhere
    Agreed, still not very many though.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    I have to say that pursuing that kind of relationship too much is kind of like chasing after the holy grail. You might spend a lot of energy looking for someone and never find it, and meanwhile be missing out on good opportunities to form relationships with women in your town who are not AB but might be great people to date anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Another thing to add, basing a relationship solely off the fact that you both like diapers is a bad idea. I like diapers, you like diapers, you like anime, I hate anime, you love to go on walks, I'd rather ride my bike. There are so many aspects of personality, and things such as life goals, and morals/values that a relationship would never work just because of one similar interest.

Besides - Like Daria pointed out, there are probably other great women you could find even in your Town, and if you loved each other you could tell her about your diaper fetish, and she may even be interested in it.
    For me personally I disagree with some of what you two said on these points, and I am sure many other agrees would agree with me. For me I personally believe it is a waste of my time to go out with a girl (meaning being my gf not just a simple date) who either A.) Does not like diapers and/or babyish things OR B.)Does not accept my diaper and baby lifestyle. Although I do agree that is not the only aspect to making a relationship compatible. But if that factor is not there, then it is NOT going to do anything for me except waste my time. The reason I believe that is because I would be completly unmotivated for any sexual activity. I just can not get fully aroused without at least one of my fetishes invoved in the relationship, I have done that before and I can not even get up all the way in that situation. Plus even more importantly, if she does not like any of these things (which is fine everyone likes their own things) and she can not even accept my diaper/baby lifestyle well then I take that as an attack on my personality. Cause it is a part of my personality and rejecting that would be rejecting who I am as a person.
    So in conclusion I want no relationship with a girl if she is not interested or at least tolerant of this part of me. Then of course other common ground can be established to make the relationship more compatible. If I did not follow this and I end up marrying or being in relationship with a girl that was not any of those then I would be very very unhappy the entire time, except that won't happen because I won't be sticking around.

Doodle

hmmmm, crispy think for just a moment:
    1. if you were seriously looking for someone to care for i would think you would want to atleast tell prospective females to know more about you... more about who you are and how you wound up here, so as to give yourself some kind of relatable history
    2. seeing as carring for another individual requires trust from both parties wouldn't you want to start establishing this trust with your very first post. arround here first impriseons are what can make or break you when it comes to trust.
    3. is there a particular reason you are looking only for females ... seing as they do tend to be in the minority (in the general *BDL population) it would probably be helpful to state your intentions more descriptivly
    4. <humor> do you accept boys who like to wear sissy girly cloths *bats his eyelashes*? </humor>

-doodle