Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hihi

Default Hihi

Hi I am Tris. I made this account a while back and just now got around to posting something with school not being so hectic.

I am around the Dallas area in Texas and have been into the scene for almost six years now though I am quite a lurker/the quiet until I feel I need to speak up type of person I get into "moods" where I just don't seem to shut up.

A friend showed me this site back when I first made the account and just refound it when sorting through my bookmarks. It is now in its correct folder for Forums so I should not lose it again

Ohh...I remember you...faintly (had to look through your messenger names to get confirmation)! New name, but same person (hopefully).

Welcome back!

Yup the same Nekomikey from TBDL.

Went through the identity change it that to trisity/tristan to tris/triskitty.

Am happy with Tris though, I can use *any* of the other names this way :p

Welcome! Do you have any hobbies? favorite music, food, TV-shows?

For Hobbies I read quite a bit of science fiction books, right now reading the Myst book.
    For video gaming I do the Xbox 360 ill play the GTA, Halo, Gears of War, and Burnout series for the most part.
    For PC games I play Dungeon Keeper 2, Oblivion, and World of Goo offline.
    World of Warcraft, Second Life, and most Steam games for online

I listen to a little of everything for music and mostly streams and podcasts lately since my music has slowly started to bore me.

I don't have a favorite food nor TV show, just whatever is in the house or on TV at the time when the internet has nothing going on.

Lalala for early morning ramblings c.c

haha wow, your hobbies are really seem to also have that nice personality that not many ppl have

Welcome to ADISC! I have never seen you here before and I welcome you to this site personally as a Washington Redskins fan.

Welcome back! Very cute avatar pic