Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The way I forum!

Default The way I forum!

I treat forums as a conversation, when someone says something, I respond, usually with something not especially important going up to epic.

Sometimes I refrain from responding, but not always.

Thats how I forum, how do you forum?

Well your way could be considered spammish...But I usually just respond if I feel the need to

True that is half of what I was saying, but I usually have something to say, so I say it.

I say posts shouldn't matter, its whats in them and its reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    Well your way could be considered spammish... that if you're from the country Spam?

I don't really treat it like a conversation because sometimes it can take a while between responses and there's usually way more than just a couple of people participating. Plus I agree, it's considered a little...well...

i think it's cool to post a whole lot. that way everybody knows who you are and you make lots of friends. as long as your post isn't totally pointless there's no real reason to hold back. i sort of wish i had the time and motivation to reply to every thread so that everyone here would recognize me.

Aw, everyone knows you avery. When you think about it, there are a lot of users on the fourm, but only some post enough to be known.

I do not care who knows me, I care only about the message I send out. Of course I am here to make friends, but I do not need a thousand friends, I can do with only a few. I refrain from posting a lot, not because I consider my posts to be spam, but because I do not feel I have something to contribute that would hold much value. I am not saying that what I do should reflect what you guys should do, far from it, I am just saying that I am a well kept type of person who, when it does not seem fit, doesn't like to just spew whatever comes to mind.

Given that, I do not believe it to be 'cool' to post a whole lot since I am not seeking notification. And I most certain do not wish that I had time to spend replying to every single post because I find that this is only a small aspect of my life and I would not like it to seep into my own reality.

I post to whatever actually makes me think of anything to say! Some threads I feel have nothing to do with me or my lifestyle that is because every one of us is a bit different. I like to write only when something makes me think of an intelligent response or even a funny one if the occasion calls for it. I like to be known around the posts too avery so I know how you feel and agree with your statements exactly.

I post to something that I have something to say about. I really don't like just posting to say "Me too" although, I have done that a few times. There have also been times where I have something to say, but I'm too lazy to post. xD