Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of the two... Molicare or Tena

Default Out of the two... Molicare or Tena

I've seen some similar posts but I have a couple other questions. Between the two, Molicare Super Plus Briefs and Tena Super Briefs.

My questions are:

1. Which is more absorbent?

2. Which is thicker?

3. Which is louder?

4. Overall, which is better?

Thanks!

I think the Molicare Super Plus is. Super plus is thicker and it is plastic backed, the tena is cloth backed. Molicare is plastic, so of course it is louder.

Overall I prefer the Molicare Super Plus, Its thick, its plastic and it is absorbant.

Hope this helps.

I'm gonna say molicare, because of its reputation as being one of the best most absorbent diapers out there and has been for years. Before the age of incredibly super absorbent diapers like Bambinos and Super X Pluses, Molicares were KinG! They're also very hard to come by and you can normally only get them by ordering for them on the internet at their site here: XP Medical - Molicare Super and Super-Plus Adult Diapers

All hail the thick super awesome absorbent bulky purple plastic known as Molicares!

Are the Tena's good at all though, worth buying? And what other brand would you compare the Tena to?

Quote Originally Posted by wetdiaperboy87 View Post
    Are the Tena's good at all though, worth buying? And what other brand would you compare the Tena to?
    Even though they have the cloth-like shell, they're good diapers. The Night/Super Tenas are like a lesser Molicare. They're thick, but not as thick. I think they fit very well because the bottom Velcro tapes sit a little higher.

I've only tried molicare super plus, they were amazing Rather thick aswel.

Elli

I think that Tena in Europe (or UK?) is different to Tena in the States and/or elsewhere. I think the European ones might be superior. I'd love to know how European Tena nappies compare to Molicare - I've not been able to try Molicare yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    I've not been able to try Molicare yet.
    I realy love Molicare SuperPlus: they are thick, the plastic backing is thick and resistant, they hold a lot...

Elli... your missing something. I wish you a pack of Molicare SuperPlus for X-Mas.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsius View Post
    I realy love Molicare SuperPlus: they are thick, the plastic backing is thick and resistant, they hold a lot...

Elli... your missing something. I wish you a pack of Molicare SuperPlus for X-Mas.
    They do sound pretty good. Maybe I'll order some next time. I am impressed with Tena though. Very good fit, very absorbent, not at all leaky. If Molicare could beat those, then I'd probably have to go have a bowl of cocopops to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    They do sound pretty good. Maybe I'll order some next time. I am impressed with Tena though. Very good fit, very absorbent, not at all leaky. If Molicare could beat those, then I'd probably have to go have a bowl of cocopops to celebrate.

Well I don't know if you will find them greater than the Tena, I would like to know when you will have the occasion try them. Until now, Molicare SuperPlus, with bambino, are my top diapers... way above the Abena Abri-Form X-Plus.