Thread: Recommendations for keeping the desire going

Default Recommendations for keeping the desire going

I'm wondering if people have recommendations for maintaining interest in diapers more (most) of the time? My experience is that the interest basically goes away for awhile after more frequent masterbation, but if I keep it infrequent the diaper interest only goes away for a few hours, then comes back. So I guess infrequent masterbation is the best approach I've found so far to maintaining near-constant interest, but maybe that's just me. Any other suggestions or similar experiences?

Hopefully this wasn't too explicit for this forum. Thanks in advance for the advice!

I don't think it's really a feeling that can be forced. You either want to wear, or you don't.

It seems like the diapers are a sexual fetish object for you, and after you orgasm the attraction to the diapers go away. It's pretty normal, but I don't think it's something you should really worry about.

be more creative and make the experience more exciting, what it is you do is up to you

Yeah I could definitely get more creative with it. I just wish it could either be a constant desire or never a desire... would be easier to plan and deal with.

Heh sometimes it comes sometimes it goes. Just keep that little mysterious package in the corner of your room for when it comes back again.

That's what I've decided anyway...

Like Nicky have said it, it look that diapers are a fetish for you. Everything you have explained to us is normal. I donít know how old are you and I donít know for how long you start wearing diapers, but I can said that, with time, the purge you feel after masturbating can decrease. Also, since itís all in our head, we can learn how to control ourselves.

Doní tell me about the last night with my diapersÖ it was a wild night.

I'm 35... always had an interest in them, but have been getting more into it (mostly since it's easier to do so) in the past few years. Not sure I'll really ever go 24/7 but I could see myself averaging 50% of the time over the course of a year, under ideal conditions... and spending some crazy amount per year given how many I go through a day (easily 5+, since I enjoy the changing process)...

zach

SUSPENSE! that definetly keeps me going.. for example heres a example that i do.

I go to the kroc center and bring a large pampers/huggies/goodnights and put it on under my bathing suit then i go swimming in it, when i get out its super big and bulging + i usually always wet + mess in the pool in it(when i do i am wearing plastic pants) when i get out the water makes my swimsuit stick to my skin so its like 100% odvious your wearing a diaper, sometimes for more suspense i pull my bathing suit down enough to where you can see a little bit of the diap.

it definetly keeps me going.

Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    SUSPENSE! that definetly keeps me going.. for example heres a example that i do.

I go to the kroc center and bring a large pampers/huggies/goodnights and put it on under my bathing suit then i go swimming in it, when i get out its super big and bulging + i usually always wet + mess in the pool in it(when i do i am wearing plastic pants) when i get out the water makes my swimsuit stick to my skin so its like 100% odvious your wearing a diaper, sometimes for more suspense i pull my bathing suit down enough to where you can see a little bit of the diap.

it definetly keeps me going.
    I'm going to hope you're joking. The obligatory Public Service Announcement is: keep your shit (literally in this case) to yourself.

To the OP: I can't say I've ever really had a problem with this. The desire is there, I don't need to push it. When it fades, I stop. It's like being hungry or liking wanting to see a movie or read a book. When it's sated, I do something else. Until someone wants to pay me to do this, I'm not going to worry about doing it when I don't want to.