Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I've been lurking on here for a little and figured I might as well introduce myself. This is more of a hobby for me rather than a lifestyle. I do enjoy sucking on a pacifier and wear diapers occasionally.

I enjoy watching movies and listening to classic rock. Looking forward to meeting other people here.

Hey Mikey. Who's your favourite Classic Rock Band. I enjoy the Beatles myself.

Welcome to ADISC fellow movie lover!

any actors in particular that you like a lot?

Welcome to ADISC! Just curious in what movies you watch.

hello there: what sort of movies? You may consider yourself raccoon-huggled...

Me puts on the popcorn below... the original came out in 69 then was a hit in 1972 by "hot butter" - does that count as classic rock?

... and here it is on acoustic guitar!

YouTube - Popcorn - Hot Butter - on acoustic guitar

Hey there, Mikey! I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself
    I completely understand your view; This used to be an almost-everyday thing for me, but nowadays, I only do it once in a while. I think that makes it more enjoyable, personally.
    Anyways, I hope you decide to post more in the future. I think you'd make a good addition to the ADISC family!