Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wet vs. Mess

Default Wet vs. Mess

I was gonna make this a poll, but I wasn't sure how. Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been posted on here before, though i've been a member of this community for a long time i'm only an occasional visitor.
    I'm not trying to make this one of those (do you wet, mess, or both?) type of threads.

So, which do you think is overrall more enjoyable as a DL, and why? Why do you dislike the other?

As for me, I am not completely sure. The idea of messing seems like the ultimate regression, though it is kinda nasty. Wetting is less extreme, though it adds to the babyishness feeling because it really makes the diaper larger and puffier.

How about you?

That is all.

Basically the same thing you said. Although I will mess at times, I kind of regret it afterwards. I do feel that messing makes it more babyish, cleaning up is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gaarafan4 View Post

That is all.

That assumption from others is what made me second-think about posting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I do feel that messing makes it more babyish.

when i wear i'm in the mindset "if I have to go, I have to go"

yah clean up sucks, but i like wearing and whatever happens, happens.

i say wet is better in my opinion, messing is too much of an hassel and stinky =P. although i do mess every once in a while, i usally do oatmeal trick to feel like a messy diaper.
    less clean up, better smell, and its good for your skin

People always talk about different kinds of food tricks but they just don't intrigue me. That's like.....I don't know, I can't even think of a clever analogy for it, someone wanna help me out? It just seems too artificial to derive any satisfaction from it, you know?

yeah mess totally agree ultimate regression but while cleaning up i tend to wonder what the hell i was thinking? wetting less of a hastle and still has that whatever it is that makes messing sound like a good idea but doesnt come with that second guessing. oh well thats just my take lol

I rarely do it but if I had the time to do so I would choose mess.

Instructions to post on ADISC on the other hand come in visuals with my poor Paint writing skills.
    1. Select Poll Option on Post
    2. Click Submit New Post
    3. Write Poll Question
    4. Write Answers to Poll Question
    5. Click Submit New Poll

Steps 1 and 2
    Steps 3, 4, and 5

I love the feeling of wetting and if i could only be allowed to do one i would wet, the warm feeling and the wetness itself is unbeatable. It makes the diaper more puffy and is the ultimate test of how well a diaper performs.