Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Been around on the site for some time, yet decided to register today. I am a 22 year old male from denmark.

Hope to chat with some of ya!

Hi there Hugo!

If your name is Hugo... what is the significance of "gpr"? If your name is not Hugo, what does your username mean?

Also... tell us more about you! XD I like soccer and reading and science.

Hope you enjoy it here, and don't forget to check out the chat room!

Welcomes =)

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Hell there; It is always cool to have people from not-the-usual places, ie USA, Britain, Canada, Australia. (I think we have at least one other from Denmark; and a few from Sweden and Norway. And one in Vietnam!)

As you will have gathered, you can chat about anything here, not just diaper stuff; in fact what you say about those other things helps us get to know you far better than diaper habits, which, basically, don't have much variety...

I encourage you (like everybody else) to read several other peoples' intros and see which ones strike you as interesting, and go from there. Or jump into the forums and post to the ones about your favorite topics.