Thread: Update. Secure X-plus Website

Default Update. Secure X-plus Website

Well I just wanted to give a heads up on secure x-plus website. This is my third time ordering from them and I have never had a problem with there service. Within a couple hours of ordering I get an email telling me that my product has been shipped. If you ask for a tracking number in the comment section of your order they always send you one. But I am pleased that 3 out of 3 times they have shipped my order out the same day. And a lot of time it gets here the next business day!

Cool, yeah I ordered some samples from them a while back and they came very quickly. I think I may order a full pack now

Last week I placed an order for a case of them. Had them shipped to a UPS store in my hometown. Took only two days, and that was with free shipping.Very pleased with their service, and love their diapers

Exactly... free shipping... on all products (or the shipping price is just in their product price... either way it is nice.) I also have them shipped to UPS stores.