Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I love diapers! Especially cheap plastic ones that crinkle! Not into soiling them, just wearing them during/before sex.. it's fun and feels great!

Unfortunately too many diaper manufacturers make them with the cloth exterior which i hate.

That's cool. So, what else do you like doing in your spare time for fun, any sports or sports related activities, any videogames, any movies, anything like drawing reading or partying and clubbing or music? Tell us some more about yourself. Also, how'd you find Adisc? How long have you been into wearing diapers?

Btw ~*~ WeLCOME to ADISC! ~*~

Congratulations on finding the coolest community for ABDLs around. Enjoy the forums and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Welcome to the forum!

Why not tell us more about you personally?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests?

well i like animals especially cats.. i play tennis, soccer, baseball, and sometimes hockey.. been wearing diapers since i was about nine.. i'm not embarrassed at all.. because people have much weirder fetishes.. I've mentioned it to my friends before.. mostly the females though.. and i've made sure they've told me things that they like too.. just so we're even.

Welcome to the forum pamperz
    Thats a pretty good trick i guess for leveling it out, getting them to tell you what their into in return, mind if i ask what you think was the weirdest response you've ever received ?