Thread: DL in Idaho

Default DL in Idaho

Hi just wanted to say hi and that im new here. I wear diapers about 3 times a week. I have full control but diapers are better. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Idaho... potatoes... are you interested in songs about them?

YouTube - Stompin' Tom Connors - Bud The Spud (Live 2005)

YouTube - Stompin' Tom Connors - The Ketchup Song (Live 2005)

just trying to make conversation... Seriously, though, whatever you like to talk about, just say; and I guarantee we have people wanting to chat about the same things. Cars, guns, video games, music, religion, politics, school, parents, are perennial favorites. And all things diaper.

But if you are into how to weld aluminum, babyfur art, or home-brewing of beer those are all fine too; or whatever else strikes your fancy.

And we are a support site; and a great resource for dealing with non-sympathetic partners, school struggles, and depression - and shyness - or any other woes people have.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Hey, SkiSkateDpr

I do diapers often when I ski. I also live on the WA side of C'dA, so you potentially are near me, but yeah, there's a lot of Idaho which ISN'T near me. Don't think I've done Schweitzer in didies, but only cuz 49 Degrees N is a nicer and closer ski area. Nordic and skate skiing is harder, cuz I'm usually in spandex, which gives it away.