Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

I'm fairly new at this forum stuff so direct me if possible.I know nothing of most things about being a TB because I just started. I am always looking for something new like this so if I ask a lot of questions, it's because I was just recently exposed to this "fetish" stuff.Also sorry if I am off on the grammer of my spelling!I just hope I can meet others like me in the ohio area.I just feel like I am the olny one really.

I'm new here, myself, but I believe that questions are fine, so ask away!

Can you tell us anything else about yourself, though? Any hobbies or interests?

You are not the only one... But before we jump into meetings, and so forth, you have to earn at minimum 4 boy scout badges; by posting on 4 different things, of your choice, and discussing them a bit.

try clicking on search and entering something you like to talk about? Anything you're an expert in and can teach? Anything you want to know more about? How 'bout them Colts, beating the Patriots by one point with 13 seconds to go, and that iffy call on fourth and two?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies? And just so you know there some people here from Ohio. I know one is adie hard Ohio State Fan (they suck). Just know that this is not a Dating site.