• Other

9 22.50%
  • None

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite fruit juice

Default Favorite fruit juice

What's yours?

Mine's pomegranate. I rarely get to have it, since it's so expensive, but it's a wonderful treat

I enjoy most juices, but orange is my go to juice. If I could find a steady source of pear, that would be it!

Along the juice theme, I'm primarily drinking Innocent Smoothies, these days (even if they are 2-3/litre...). Tesco sell some awesome raspberry + apple juice combinations, though, which are wonderful. I'm slightly allergic to apples (they make my throat go a bit itchy/raw), so pure apple juice isn't ideal, but with the added raspberry I seem to be alright - and it tastes awesome, too

If I had to choose I would probably go with cranberry since that's what I normally mix with other juices.

[biased opinion]
    My favourite fruit juice is grape. :P
    [/biased opinion]

My favorite is... PEACH! Yeah thats right peachy, better watch yourself... I might get thirsty...

hmm MY fav is apple but I feel I will be attacked, by friends if I dont say grape

It's especially good when mixed with blueberry and acai berries in a smoothie. :heart:

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post

It's especially good when mixed with blueberry and acai berries in a smoothie. :heart:

*clears throat*

I'm not playin' the hatin' card, but that was one of the hippiest things i've heard you say yet.