Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Training 24/7 Blog

Default Diaper Training 24/7 Blog

Hello ADISC,

I decided to create a blog for my 24/7 Journal and will be updating it daily! I am unsure if this is spam or not but I am not trying to direct members to buy anything. I intend to keep it up and going as long as possible. It will track how many diapers I have used / the amount of money I have spent. Its day six already, so if you are interested I welcome you to my blog.

Thanks,
    learning2wear

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Training Till Incontinent

Is my blog, forgot to post the link sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by learning2wear View Post
    Hello ADISC,

I decided to create a blog for my 24/7 Journal and will be updating it daily! I am unsure if this is spam or not but I am not trying to direct members to buy anything. I intend to keep it up and going as long as possible. It will track how many diapers I have used / the amount of money I have spent. Its day six already, so if you are interested I welcome you to my blog.

Thanks,
    learning2wear

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Training Till Incontinent

Is my blog, forgot to post the link sorry!
    Oh dear. Well, I guess we'll see how this goes.

The only thing I have to say is, be careful of what you wish for! I'm not fully incontinent, and I as much as i have come to be comfortable and even like diapers it is still a huge pain in the ass at times.

Hmm, good luck. Personally i think making yourself incontinent isn't very wise, but it's your personal decision . Good luck, enjoy, hope you have no regrets.

Are you trying bowel aswel?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Are you trying bowel aswel?
    Yes he is!

I'm not into that (trying to become incontinent) but "Who I am?" to tell you what to do. I only hope you will be happy if you succeed.

233 Pounds Overweight

Diet Consists of Apples, Bananas, Watermelon, Steamed Vegetables, Cheese, Yogurt, Almonds, Prunes, Little to no meat, & Water/Tea.
    Even if the incontinence doesn't work out for you (and I'm hoping it doesn't...), good for you. The diet is extremely healthy. Hope you stick to it!

you listed that you are using depends not at good idea
    get some abenas or something else better than depends

Jeffy

I'm so keeping track of this... *bookmarks* good luck

Elli

Ah sorry to be boring, and excuse me for adding it, but if people become interested in following your project, always be sure to put your health first, not the expectations of others. You'll have to live with the outcome after all. That aside, I hope it's a good experience.